6 Simple Steps To Keep Your Hardwood FloorsLooking Good:
- Take your shoes off!
- Next, make sure to get rid of dirt and grime with vacuum or dust mop before you attempt to wash a wood floor.
- For occasional deep cleaning (dirt, oil, and grime will build up over time), the best solution for cleaning wood floors is a half cup of white vinegar mixed with one gallon of warm water.
- Please do not use wax
- Please do not use hard plastic nose attachment for your vacuum.
- Please make sure your housekeeper or house cleaners use products that will not temporary clean but later leave you with a destroyed finish floor
- New Finish on prefinished hardwood floors
- This is how your hardwood floor look like?
Let us know asap so we can take care of it for you.
Clean with a brand new clear coat satin finish
Hardwood Floors clean with a new finish clear coat